Freedom for Joints
Freedom for Joints is an innovative combination of ingredients that research has shown to provide relief from the pain of arthritis, inflammation and general wear and tear on joints. It contains antioxidants to protect against free radicals and cellular damage. And a range of herbs and nutrients to increase circulation and blood flow.
240 gram Tub size – per Average Serve (8g)
Fat Total <1g – Saturated <1g
Carbohydrate 3.68g – Sugar 2.24g
Glucosomine Sulfate, Lactobacillus with Fructo- oligosacchrides (FOS), Green Tea Extract, Rice Bran, Spirulina, Apple, MSM – Methyl Sulfonymethane, Papaya, Wheatgrass, Barley Grass, Vit C (ascorbic acid), Chlorella, Red Grape, Ginger Root, Turmeric, Licorice Root, Orange Flavour (natural).
- Glucosamine Sulfate: Stimulates the growth of cartilage and helps to increase flexibility.
- MSM: Relieves arthritic pain and is vital to the creation and regeneration of tissue for reducing inflammation.
- Barley and Wheat Grass: High in magnesium, can reduce soft tissue calcium excess and create better flow to clear degenerative stagnations eg arthritis.
- Papaya: Used for treating indigestion, mucus excess and the pain of rheumatism.
- Rice Bran: A rich source of Vitamin B and E helps protect our bodies from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Apple: Studies have identified anti-inflammatory substances in apples.
- Ginger: An effective anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce rheumatoid arthritis.
- Green tea extract: Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Licorice Root: Anti-inflammatory, antiviral & a great adrenal booster.
- Turmeric: Alleviates joint swelling and increases joint mobility.
- Vitamin C: Has established cartilage rejuvenation merits.
- Lactobacillus with FOS: Replaces good bacteria and improves the body’s ability to absorb nutrients.
- Chlorella and Spirulina: Whole foods containing significant amounts of chlorophyll, complete protein
- and fatty acids.
- Red grape: Helps increase the strength and elasticity of connective tissues in skin and joints.