Why is Sulphur such an important nutrient for your body?
MSM Biological Sulphur (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) is a natural form of biological sulphur found throughout the body, which is essential for a range of different body functions. Not only can deficiencies in sulphur include slower wound healing, scar tissue, brittle bones, weak hair or nails. It also plays a key role in healing digestion problems, breathing difficulties, arthritis and multiple allergies.
Supplementation of MSM is one of the most effect ways to increase your sulphur levels within the body to support over all body healing and nourishment. Let’s find out why sulphur is so important to your overall health and well being.
What you may not know about MSM:
- Sulphur makes up around 0.25% of our total body weight
- Sulphur is the most abundant mineral behind Calcium and phosphorus
- Sulphur can be found in natural foods like eggs, onions, garlic, cabbage, meats, fish & poultry
- Sulphur is mainly found in our skin, nails and hair
- Sulphur is necessary for cartilage health as well as skin elasticity, youthfulness and strength
- Sulphur plays large role in metabolism, aiding in synthesis of amino acids, assisting in body detoxification and protecting against free radicals.
Do you think you’re getting enough Sulphur in your diet?
Luckily sulphur can easily be added into our diets through supplementation, such as Megaburn’s all natural MSM. Simply mix it into water, juice or smoothies daily to aid in your over purification and wellbeing.